- Martian toy from the Japanese market, I bought this while I was in Little Tokyo with my friend Simon years ago.
- Yellow car - I have no idea how this got here.
- Green vase - bought this at a store my home town over a weekend during college, it's followed me from home to office back to home and kitchen for five years. I like that it's green.
- Space man toy - I found this little guy on the beach before I went to a great dinner in Dana point this summer.
- Fisherman statue - picked this up at a thrift store I think. He spoke to me.
- Red radish - when I declared I was decorating my kitchen in red a few years ago, my mother went all out in finding me everything in red, even down to the smallest red radish figurine.
What do your kitchen gods look like?